Small Group Therapy accepts referrals from individuals/applicants, family members, physicians, and discharge planners. We have an admission team that works quickly to assist you in assessing whether Small Group is appropriate for you or your family member.
• Primary diagnosis of serious mental illness per DSM-V.
• Unable to function in a less restrictive environment.
• Have at least the very basic daily living skills, if applicable.
• Be able to guarantee income from SSI/SSDI or other source.
• Agreement with terms of Small Group Therapy Client Services Agreement.
• Agreement with rules of the group home, if applicable.
• Agreement that Small Group Therapy shall become representative payee, if applicable.
Please contact Debbie Breshears or Krishna Watson at (501) 623-3477 for additional details and/or questions. You may also download the admission application here and fax to (501) 624-7498.